A.M. Design Group (Cleveland-west graphic design firm) is looking for an experienced (6+ years), creative, well-organized, detail-oriented designer who can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibilities include client interface, project management and execution from conceptual design through print supervision and delivery. Our unique model requires a designer to function as account manager and designer for a number of clients. The best candidate will have the ability to deliver multiple skill sets, problem solve and offer superior client service. A four year design degree is required.
This position is mainly print-focused, but will include design for digital applications. Experience managing vendors in print, digital and environmental production is very important. This is a full-time position at our studio location in Avon, Ohio.
The firm provides design for corporate, marketing, advertising and public relations communications and serves clients that range from Fortune 200 giants to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Manage project load for a number of clients
- Outline project requirements, time budget, quote and deliver successful outcome
- Execute design, layout and production on print and digital design projects
- Learn and master A.M. Design Group’s best practices for print and interactive design
- File preparation, pre-flight, print specification and bidding, pre-press and on-press supervision
- Maintain workstation hardware and software
Skill & Educational Requirements:
- Demonstrated advanced ability in the Adobe Creative Suite
- 4 year degree in design communications
- Flexibility – ability to wear many hats, shift on the fly, manage others, maintain composure
- Strong work ethic – attention to detail, strong creative, problem solver, time management
- Honesty and integrity – strong communication skills, transparent, honest
- Teachable spirit – willing to change in order to adopt A.M. Design’s best practices
- Servant attitude – will go the extra mile to serve the team and the client
- Ability to manage multiple clients, vendors and projects in order to win client loyalty
A.M. Design Group offers competitive compensation, flextime, summer hours, paid overtime, paid vacation, health insurance and a retirement plan.
Please mail your resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.